13th December 2007
Thomas George MP, Member for Lismore is hosting a visit by Andrew Constance, Shadow Minister for Ageing and Disability Services on Monday 17 December 2007.
Thomas and Andrew will be;
- meeting with parents of children with disabilities
- discussing disability needs in this region with Chris Leach, Regional Manager of DADHC,
- assisting Lismore Meals on Wheels Service to deliver meals
(** photo/media opportunity, 12/12.15 pm – at Goonellabah Community Centre)
- inspecting facilities and speaking with staff and parents at Wilson Park School and,
- speaking with the Director of Autism Info Australia.