Northern Rivers Echo
Things are starting to return to a bit of normality around the area and itís great to see businesses reopening each day.
A reminder assistance can still be sought from the Disaster Recovery Centre from many Federal & State Government agencies.
The announcement last week of Category C funding for parts of Lismore is a huge boost to the area. It would not have been possible to get this application approved in record time without the effort of Recovery Coordinator Euan Ferguson, Lismore City Council, Lismore Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Office of the Small Business Commissioner & local businesses for providing the vital information needed to make this application successful.
Eligibility criteria and applications can be found at http://www.raa.nsw.gov.au/assistance/natural-disaster-relief/grants-information-and-application-forms/north-coast-floods-small-business
The Roads & Maritime Authority are also replacing the following documents for free
- Driver licence (including learner, P1, P2 and unrestricted)
- Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) permit
- NSW Photo Card
- Boat licence
- Personal Watercraft (PWC) licence
- Certificate of Registration for a vehicle and/or vessel (and registration label if applicable)
- Number plates (number plate reissue, remake or hold fees may also be waived)
- Roads and Maritime Services E-toll tag
- Learner driver log book.